Beauty Product Development Manager
Our client is a growing beauty company presenting unparalleled beauty solutions. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach is propelling them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Beauty Product Development Manager, you would be responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products to meet customer needs and grow company revenues under the direction of the Executive VP.
• Research, develop, and launch new products to meet customer needs and grow company revenues under the direction of the Executive VP
• Source materials and suppliers to meet product development calendar deadlines and coordinate and track sample submission process, managing both vendor and customer relationships
• Research trends and source items to suit specific project briefs while maintaining budgeted goals and manage and improve operational practices such as purchasing, inventory management, and shipping
• Provide assistance to team leaders in the execution of assigned tasks
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ product development, production, and project management experience
• Have successful vendor relations and supply chain partnerships
• Excellent communication skills with both US and overseas factories
• Multi-tasker with critical eye for details and visuals
• Ability to thrive in fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
• Passionate about beauty industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and PC