Beauty Project Manager/Analyst
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest haircare must-haves to effortlessly style all hair types. Their innovative, trendsetting, and unparalleled approach enables every individual to have runway ready looking hair every day.
As the Beauty Project Manager/Analyst, you would be responsible for attending weekly meetings to record information pertaining to the status of each project open for Global Markets.
• Attend weekly meetings to record information pertaining to the status of each project open for Global Markets
• Track projects on a daily basis in Excel and move job bags to appropriate creative, marketing and/or education people
• Generate pie and bar charts that show YTD budget for available billable hours, timeline compliance, estimated vs. actual costs briefed by category, and estimated vs. actual billable creative hours
• Oversee workflow and schedules to provide 100% visibility of proposed project timelines to all parties and assess creative team’s workload and assist with prioritization of projects
• Manage model rights charts, deliver image requests to marketing teams, submit expense reports, order supplies, and book events
• Strong organizational and math skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel