Beauty Retail Marketing Manager!
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, offering a fresh, luxurious, and modern approach. Their company culture fosters creativity and houses some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading marketing campaigns to specific retailer needs and identifying white space opportunities. You would be responsible for leading the execution of in-store, online, and omni-channel activity.
• Oversee seasonal strategies, including the marketing program calendar and promotional vehicles to achieve retail needs and maximize sell-through
• Participate in retailer market week meetings and follow-up planning sessions to implement marketing program for the retailer’s needs
• Manage sampling, gifting, and collateral forecast planning for each retailer and partner with operations and accounts teams
• Establish the consumer experience across all omni-channel touchpoints and identify new, targeted sampling opportunities
• 5-7 years’ marketing experience; Sephora experience preferred
• Strong detail oriented, analytical, and project management skills