Beauty Sales + Education Coordinator - Orange County
Established beauty company is looking for a Sales & Education Coordinator to join their team in Orange County!
*Sephora or Ulta experience a must! Salary DOE.
• Daily in-store support to drive sales in assigned territory working with retail partners including but not limited to Sephora, ULTA
• Responsible for achievement of individual sales plan, working side by side retail partner teams at least 90% of the time
• Provide comprehensive support of all accounts and partners in the given territory utilizing marketing and education materials to deliver consistent brand message
• Lead by example to train Becca artistry, service & sales skills via in-store trainings, team selling and retail events
• Create a memorable experience each day that leads to long-term impact on sales and brand reputation
• Develop and maximize partnerships with store level cross-functional teams
• Daily ownership of all primary and secondary merchandising touch points within assigned territory
• Daily management of store level inventory utilizing retailer inventory process
• Plan, manage and participate in-store in special events and trainings
• Recruit, hire, onboard and manage freelance team travel expenses within budget allocation
• Fully utilize business support budget (T&E, Freelance, etc)
• Submit all calendars, store recap and merchandising information in a timely manner
Send your resume for consideration today!
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”