Beauty Senior Brand Manager Opportunity!
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading brand and category development. You would also be responsible for working with the Director to analyze consumer research and market data to develop and optimize category strategy and innovation pipeline.
• Drive brand and category development and to analyze consumer research and market data to develop and optimize category strategy and innovation pipeline
• Evaluate the potential of new products, conduct sales and profit analysis, and ensure product pipeline is achieved on-time and within budget
• Oversee all aspects of mascara and brow innovation, including development and testing, business case modeling, communication, and sell-in through each stage gate
• Present media strategy recommendations and work with the product development team to track development timelines from concept to first production
• 7-10 years’ marketing, commercial, and/or brand management; global brand development a plus
• Experience managing a direct report
• Experience or passion for cosmetics, beauty, or personal care categories