Beauty Senior Product Development Manager Opportunity!
Our client is a luxurious beauty brand, offering one-of-a-kind fragrances and candles. Their use of fresh ingredients, hand craftsmanship, and deep passion present high end products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all of the new developments and existing products for all categories, including fine perfumery, home, body care, oddities, and lifestyle creations.
• Work with the Product Development Global Lead to identify new products and benchmarks; analyze competition studies and remain informed of competitive product launches and new technologies
• Source, identify, and establish strong relationships with packaging suppliers for new package developments; work with packaging engineers to develop packaging concepts aligned with the product’s formula
• Create package specifications, evaluate technical drawings, define specifications, and design criteria and defect ranges
• Generate feasibility reports for each new development highlighting manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, preliminary development lead time, risk and global consistency
• Partner with internal and external labs to develop innovative concepts, textures, technology, and ingredients research; evaluate formula submissions and ingredients and provide re-directs to R&D
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as accounting, supply chain, store operations, and digital to ensure product launches are successfully executed
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 5+ years’ product development experience in the fragrance or beauty industry
• Passionate about the brand’s mission and values