Beauty Store Manager-Las Vegas, NV
OUR CLIENT IS A FAST GROWING COLOR COSMETIC BEAUTY COMPANY AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A COOL, HIP, EXPERIENCED STORE MANAGER WITH A CURRENT MAKE UP ARTIST BACKGROUND FOR THEIR BOUTIQUE IN LAS VEGAS.
The Store Manager is responsible for leading and motivating the store team to achieve store productivity goals, ensure flawless customer experience from start to finish while being responsible for operational excellence. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive business growth. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively while providing ongoing training and development.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community.
- Ensures pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail store management, ideally in beauty.
- Able to communicate at a high level both verbal and written.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Proven leadership track record.
- Proven operation excellence
- Passion for beauty.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.