Benefits Program Manager
Our client is renowned company creating highly-acclaimed, revolutionary, and dynamic interactive entertainment software. Their warm and inviting space and culture effortlessly fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing implementation and administration of U.S. and Canadian retirement plans. You would also be responsible for managing relationships with retirement plan advisors, vendors, and cross-functional internal teams.
• Oversee the implementation and administration of U.S. and Canadian retirement plans and propose enhancements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, payroll, and finance to implement new offerings and streamline operations
• Create communication content and plans to promote the retirement and broader financial wellness offerings
• Remain current of emerging market practices, and trends and ensure offerings remain highly competitive, fiscally responsible, and legally compliant
• Lead annual compliance requirements, including Form 5500 filings, audits, and non-discrimination testing.
• Maintain strong relationships with retirement plan advisors and vendors and ensure high performance standards are achieved
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7+ years’ relevant experience
• Knowledge of U.S. and Canadian laws and requirements regarding retirement plans