As the Benefits Leave Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with Benefits Leave case management for our North American employee population. Further duties include assisting with the administration of leave continuation, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations and return-to-work management.
- With oversight from the benefit/leave analyst, assist in the handling of Leave case management.
- Entering appropriate information into the Nike HR System (SAP), including payroll and time management.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to manage ADA accommodation requests, including employees, managers, and our Leave vendor.
- You will be using the daily management of the RightNow system including the monitoring and administering of benefit tickets. In these tickets you will update and correct, if needed, the employee’s information in SAP.
- Additional responsibilities include the running of weekly and quarterly reports for vendors and colleagues.
- Project management skills and experience are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in HR field
- Experience and knowledge of the ADA and other relevant leave regulations (i.e. FMLA).
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to manage tight timelines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Project management experience preferred