Bilingual Digital Art Director
Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of well-known brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and integrated approach propels them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing digital assets for banner ads, landing pages, social posts, and non-digital requests.
• Create and implement highly creative digital assets for banner ads, landing pages, social posts, and non-digital requests
• Lead daily tactical creative to develop original and engaging content that answers the brief across all touch points
• Collaborate with Creative Directors, Digital Strategists, Producers, Copywriters, and account teams to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ digital design experience at a digital agency
• Expert digital media creation, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat and excellent UX design skills
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator