Bilingual Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned company creating premier consumer goods. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of email marketing programs for external customers and internal employees and marketing automation activities.
• Develop and implement email marketing programs for external customers and internal employees and marketing automation activities
• Code time-sensitive emails in the company’s email service provider and work with the Email Communications Project Manager to execute email marketing campaigns
• Oversee the deployment of B2B programs for existing customers and internal employees and partner with internal stakeholders to confirm email approvals
• Manage all aspects of A/B testing to improve email performance related to subject lines, email copy, and CTAs
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, technologies, and best practices and provide recommendations
• Lead database segmentation to tailor campaigns and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ email marketing, campaign management, digital marketing, or similar field in a B2C or B2B environment
• Fluency in Google Analytics and UTM tracking
• Experience with HTML Coding and CSS
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver