Bilingual Production Assistant
Our client, an entertainment company located in DTLA, is looking for a freelance PA/ Production Coordinator for a 3 month freelance (onsite) assignment starting in September.
Must be bilingual in Spanish!!!
The PA supports Coordinating Producers, Producers, Highlight Producers and Associate Producers with the production of live or taped studio shows and/or remote events
• Strong bilingual Spanish/English speaking/writing skills required.
• Thorough knowledge of current television production technologies and applies knowledge to produce compelling content.
• Strong TV or media experience and Strong Sports knowledge required.
• Minimum 2 years practical production experience.
• Thrives on deadlines, delivering high quality, accurate work in pressure situations.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of NFL.
• Stays current with technological advances in animation, video editing and graphics; has experience producing teases, segments, roll-outs and highlights for assigned productions and shows.
• Understands what content is compelling and relevant to shows, and actively suggests appropriate ideas.
• Strong knowledge of US Hispanic television sports market.
• Experience in editing montages, teases, sales features, promotions, roll-out, and special animation elements for assigned game productions.
• Experience producing segments, features and other elements for studio shows.
• Strong ability to edit words, content, and stats as well as be able to write clearly and concisely under pressure in live broadcast environment.
• Expert editorial skills, sports knowledge and news judgment to shape and enhance storylines using graphics and strong ability to check and proof content for grammar, spelling, clarity and impact under tight deadlines.
• Superior attention to detail is a necessity.
• Candidate must demonstrate the ability to show leadership, to drive content and to leverage relationships by working collaboratively with team members.
• Must possess demonstrated communication skills and ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive production situations that continually arise and are subject to change.
• Flexible attitude towards constantly changing work conditions and environment.
• Strong understanding of, and appreciation for, Hispanic culture.
• Has a good appreciation of popular culture, e.g., "what's cool" and assists with defining the tastes of company's viewers.
Send your resume today!