Bilingual Sales Associate - JFK Airport
Our client is looking for a BILINGUAL Sales Associate to join their team at the John F Kennedy International Airport!
- Assists customers in selecting, purchasing, refunding merchandise within your designated Sales Area.
- Treats all goods, regardless of value, with care and present to the customer with highest level of respect.
- Completes accurate sales transactions in a professional, timely manner.
- Assist in developing clientele base through Platinum Services Club (PSC) and other relationship building activities.
- Maintains stock levels of all merchandise in the department.
- Assists the management team in the coordination and execution of all team merchandising activities, including inventory management, presentation quantities, promotional activities and merchandise stock flow
- Maintains light housekeeping, ensuring retail areas and store rooms are neat, clean, hazard-free and dust-free.
- Attends meetings, trainings & store briefings when required, to gain greater knowledge of the business and product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year sales/cashiering experience in retail, hospitality, customer service, or luxury brand boutique experience preferred
- Experience operating a POS register machine and mobile POS.
- Language: Bilingual language skills preferred.
- Good organizational skills, self-starter and highly motivated.
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays. Able to work overtime hours when necessary. • Ability to lift 35 lbs. product shipments
Compensation: Dependent on experience
Please send an updated resume to be considered!