Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Rep
A national accessories distributor in Mirada near Santa Fe Springs needs a bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Rep. It pays 15/hr.
If you are interested send me your resume for immediate consideration!
This role is a part of the regional operations team who is chartered to assist in the following areas: a) interacting directly with customers and staff b) leading in upholding the company's philosophy in providing exceptional customer service. c) Assist in driving contemporary operations management principles. Driven by a new leadership team, the team is visionary, focused on growth, and advocates contemporary operations management philosophies. This operations role will assist in developing and deploying new strategies and be an integral part of the building of the new operations management team.
The role of Customer Service Rep will assist in being responsible for the regional customer service functions of the company with the objective that these products be delivered on time, to the proper destination, in the quantity ordered, and with the agreed upon quality standards to be consistent with the expectations of the company and our customers. The operations team is to meet customer expectations while managing costs.
ll. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reports to the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor.
• Ensuring superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
• Person must be able to enter a minimum of 24 orders in a day and answer a minimum of 70 calls in a day.
• This role will expose a key individual to most business principles (supply chain, customer relations management / CRM, accounting, international business and inside sales).
• Must be able to work on a computer for 8 hours a day while answer phones calls from a phone queue.
• Basic to intermediate understanding of Microsoft systems (excel, outlook, access, word, etc.). Will be trained to create / review various reports in order to improve the management of our customers.
• Will be trained on being fair and able to de-escalate customer complaints all while gaining the respect of people you work with at all levels while remaining humble
• Have excellent organizational skills. This position requires the ability to execute data entry of sales orders from customers. This position also requires the customer service rep to execute a great deal of follow up with the customers and sales reps. They must have the ability to call customers to follow up on order confirmations on a daily basis.
• Position will also require an individual to work on special projects with other departments, such as Marketing.
• Experience in an EDI environment is a plus, as well as experience having worked on e-commerce projects.
• Ensure that all transactions that affect the branch inventory and accounts receivable are processed accurately
• Will be required to be proficient in managing accounts, customers, and processes and systems.
• Work with corporate office on sales, marketing and supply chain initiatives.
• Has strong leadership skill sets.
• Must be proficient in managing accounts, customers, and systems
• Authorize and ensure validity of customer returns, RA’s master accounts, drop ships.
• Experience with JDA and/or other customer planning systems a plus.
• Proactively accepts additional duties and/or responsibilities as directed by the Senior Customer Service Manager and/or Customer Service Supervisor.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• College Degree is a plus. High School diploma is required
• Must be able to multi-task and have strong problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to think on your feet.
• Must have a keen eye for detail, a commitment to accuracy and possess good organizational skills.
• Must have a strong work ethic. We’re looking for someone who is willing to work hard and wants to prove themselves and work their way up the employment ladder.
• A positive attitude, a friendly personality and a passion for working with people. Outstanding communication skills. You must be diplomatic, patient, and a good listener.
• The ability to work in high-pressure situations in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong computer skills, including the ability to master new systems and to enter data quickly and accurately.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word experience is required.
• Bilingual in Spanish (written and verbal) is a plus.