Creative Services Jobs
Bilingual (SPANISH) Intake/Customer Service Representative
Our client, a law firm in Los Angeles is looking for an Intake/Customer Service Rep to join their team full-time.
This will be a full-time (40 hours/per week) on-site.
*MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH!*
We are currently seeking candidates for our Intake Center. The intake department begins the process of creating a case file by signing potential clients and seamlessly transitioning this through to our pre-litigation department. The intake representative serves as the first point of contact for the firm’s clients.
This position requires great attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Compassion and follow through are a must for this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Speaking with potential clients via phone to gather initial case information
• Serving as “on-call” to respond to initial inquiries from prospective clients
• Scheduling appointments and meetings with clients to sign-up with the firm
• Working under the firm’s intake attorney to determine viability of potential cases
• Keep track of potential cases and scheduling follow up calls
• Effectively communicate with our vendors
• Update the firm’s database in a timely manner
• Upload pertinent documents appropriately
• Build strong rapport with potential clients
· Sales skills are of paramount importance with the ability to close
· Knowledge of or experience with insurance claims, personal injury, mass torts, workers compensation, sales or similar areas a plus.
· Strong background with performance-based metrics
· 2-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
· Ability to type 50 wpm while speaking with clients
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have the ability to be empathetic yet persuasive
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Proficiency in Salesforce and/or Litify
· Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!