Bilingual Web Producer
Our client is a renowned advertising company presenting unparalleled solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing creative, mobile, and social content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring content is aligned with the brand’s objectives.
• Manage, develop, and maintain creative, mobile, and social content to drive reach and sharing across various platforms
• Ensure content is aligned with the brand’s objectives, image, and quality standards and confirm message is consistent across all platforms
• Direct communication and coordination workflow between all stakeholders, including design, copy, content, marketing, production, and development
• Traffic assets through the review process and incorporate feedback; ensure deliverables achieve project objectives and is approved by all necessary stakeholders
• Assist with full scope of production including research, booking, and pre-interviewing; work with the editorial team to create content for distribution across properties
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, contribute in pitch meetings for stories and creative calendar, and present ideas for new formats and content types
• 3-5 years’ experience; agency preferred
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Experience working in editorial production environment for corporate websites and accounts in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and emerging channels