Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their customized, integrated, and innovative approach creates award-winning and groundbreaking campaigns across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing client billings and various additional accounting functions. You would also be responsible for overseeing client billing approvals and auditing employee expense reports.
• Manage client billing and various additional accounting functions; process vendor invoices for production billing
• Oversee and coordinate client billing approvals with necessary partners, including account management and business managers
• Audit and code billable employee expense reports, ensure compliance with client travel guidelines, and assist with client audits
• Process charge transfers and job closings, maintain files for job jackets and client billing, and provide support for the team as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Accounting and/or advertising experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel