BIM Model Manager
Our client is an award-winning design firm based in the heart ofSeattle and Los Angeles. Their cutting-edge, modern, and dynamic approach continuesto revolutionize the industry every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for designingRevit model(s) andassociated data to inform the design process throughout the life of the project.
• Design the Revit model(s) and associated data to informthe design process throughout the life of the project
• Oversee the production of design documents for allproject design phases and maintain the model in accordance with establishedcompany standards
• Lead and mentor a team, foster acollaborative environment, provide guidance, and supervise the team through the process of virtuallyconstructing the project
•Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects andensure projects are completed on-time
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture orrelated field
• 6 years’ professional/production experience using Revit
• Model management for tall buildings (250”+)
• Highly proficient with Revit
• Familiarity with Dynamo,AutoCAD, Navisworks, SketchUp, Rhino, Microsoft Office Suite, and AdobeCreative Suite