Bookkeeper in Apparel/Fashion
A contemporary apparel company in Los Angeles is looking for a Bookkeeper with factoring experience.
This is a temp to hire opportunity, pay is DOE.
*You must be available to interview and start immediately*
- It's a a very fast paced and growing company so you must be able to handle pressure and high volume of work.
- You will be managing the entire bookkeeping and accounts receivable aspect of the company
- Also assist with customer service and collections
- Follow up with vendors and accounts
- You must have 2+ years of apparel industry accounting, no exception
- Factoring experience
- Proficiency in Full Circle is preferred
- High School Diploma
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."