Our client is a well-known media agency providing unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing bookkeeping, P&L, AR, AP, revenue flash reports, projections, payroll, and vendor payments. You would also be responsible for directing accounting, journal entries, g/l, monthly and quarterly P&L, and payroll.
• Manage bookkeeping, P&L, AR, AP, revenue flash reports, projections, payroll, and vendor payments; work with team members, clients, and media vendors
• Direct accounting, journal entries, g/l, monthly and quarterly P&L, and payroll; ensure projects are completed correctly and on-time
• Oversee client and vendor invoices; submit vendor invoices into accounting software program after audited
• Scan vendor invoices for auditing process and file electronically organized by date; work with the media team to reconcile vendor costs against media budget
• Analyze current procedure and suggest insight to enhance quality and efficiency of invoicing and collection procedures
• 3-4 years’ bookkeeping experience with multiple clients and vendors
• Proficient with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Bill.com