Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled real estate services. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable and overseeing bank reconciliations.
• Oversee accounts payable and receivable, manage bank reconciliations, process payroll, and maintain office supplies and organization
• Manage posting journal entries, including loans and recording of asset sales and assist with preparation of accrual based financial statements
• Communicate and coordinate with various external partners, including attorneys, consultants, bankers, brokers, back offices, and vendors
• Assist with the year-end closing and documentation and coordinate new acquisitions, refinances, and audits
• 3-5+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience
• Real estate office experience preferred
• Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills