Our client is a chic, classic and stylish high-end fashion house. Their designs are iconic and have been seen on some of the most famous tastemakers and celebrities, both in high-fashion magazines and on the red carpet. With the highest quality fabrics and timeless styles, they are a well-known name in the fashion industry.
In this role you will support the team in providing the Ultimate Luxury Experience for all clients and works with senior managers to ensure team goals and actions are aligned with this standard. You will also support the Boutique Director/Manager in maximizing boutique sales volume and profitability while assisting with team development and compliance with operating standards and procedures.
- Act as a role model for company’s “floor-ready” expectations in terms of dress code; behave as a brand ambassador to all audiences
- Assist in enforcing “floor-ready” guidelines amongst team in a reasonable, constructive and respectful manner
- Take full responsibility for the store in the absence of the manager
- Assist senior managers in resolving all employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines and practices
- Partner with Boutique to routinely monitor achievement of boutique performance goals and continually make necessary course corrections
- Work in conjunction with Director to manage daily store operations
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
•Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
•Analytical skills and ability to identify trends
•Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
•Ability to understand budgets, sales, scheduling impact, goals, and allocations
•Ability to work a flexible schedule and stand/walk for extended hours