Our client is an iconic luxury brand, offering the latest beauty must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend products are favorites among A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would be responsible for supervising the daily sales and operations of the store, motivating the team, establishing standards, and creating a world-class service and sales culture.
• Direct all aspects of the daily store sales and operations by motivating the team, establishing standards, and creating a world-class service and sales culture
• Translate the company’s overarching vision and strategy to maximize business and resonate with the team
• Create and implement store communications to ensure the team is updated and lead by example of the sales floor
• Develop team members with succession planning and career development and oversee the annual review process for all store employees
• Oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives to build the brand’s client base and increase repeat business
• Contribute to the community to reach new clients and build brand awareness and interact with appropriate local community groups to generate business opportunities and positive PR
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ retail management experience
• Fragrance and beauty experience preferred
• Experience leading a team, operations, merchandising, sales, and stock