As the Boutique Facilitator, you are on a mission to support the team to help clients dreams come to life. You are the coordinator connecting the dots in the service experience for clients, to make their visit as seamless as possible.
You are passionate about providing the highest standards of service, and will be trained to be well-rounded in all activities within the Boutique. You will ensure that all operations in are processed correctly and efficiently. As a multi-functional, “generalist” support role, you enable sellers and the boutique to maximize client facing time, and are able to support all areas of the boutique as needed.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Provide Sales and Service support
- Support Operations team for maintaining stock order and assist in proceeding cycle counts
- Support opening and closing of registers and assist with handling cash and deposits
- Answer phone calls and ensure any client issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Actively identify opportunities to support sellers and solve complex problems to deliver the ultimate client experience
- Graduate from a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or similar area
- Truly service minded
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Extremely organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once, and to be extremely efficient
- Curious and eager to learn