Brand and Project Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading brand content to drive item page optimization and content enhancements. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including SEO, site merchandising, creative, and marketing.
• Lead brand content to drive item page optimization and content enhancements and work with
SEO and Ecommerce Copywriters
• Align SEO and site merchandising to improve content and merchandise visibility and drive enrichment of brand items to ensure conversion efficiency and measurability
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including SEO, site merchandising, creative, and marketing
• Drive competitive analysis to understand competitor content gaps and opportunities and contribute to the digital marketing team, driving brand content initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience with content workflows, creative writing production, copy management, and project management for e-tail brands
• 5+ years’ project management, copywriting, and retail experience
• Fluent in SEO strategy and best practices and major content search engine algorithms
• Highly experienced in SEO, Keyword, and Analytics tools preferred