Brand and Social Videographer
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing team on execution of high-quality, professional video contents for web and social media for the brands portfolio.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with experience creating engaging content. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and as a part of a team is essential.
This position will report directly to the Communications Director, and will work simultaneously on projects for both the Communications and Brand Marketing departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, design, develop, video and motion graphics content to incorporate into digital content and campaigns
• Work with the team in the development, production and facilitation of in-house video shoots – create storyboards and concept video based on current social and web practices to target and engage target consumer
• Produce, light, shoot and edit video and motion graphics content while ensuring brand’s marketing and communications objectives are met and product placement/s and branding are effective
• Program, plan, and keep updated a video content calendar
• Proof read and quality control work
• Maintain direct communication with Communications Director and Art Director to ensure contents are produced in accordance with original direction/instructions, schedules, launches and specific hit dates
• Keep up to industry trends, experiment and recommend new techniques for editing process or video styles
• Oversee video production equipment, software and studio space including library of products and props
• Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management
• Degree in film, photography, video or arts or equivalent combination of education and experience with knowledge of video editing
• Experience creating high engagement social media content
• Experience in CPG, beauty or fashion-related industry is a plus
• Experience in a Mac-based environment with Premiere CC, Media Encoder, Image Capture, and After Effects CC is required. Must have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and proficiency with Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs
• Experience testing and optimizing video content preferred
• Knowledge of creating video content that moves consumers into the sales funnel preferred
• Experience creating graphics and visual effects preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills with attention to accuracy
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload within a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
• Creative portfolio with video samples is a must
• Must have a creative eye for design and composition with ability to tell a compelling story through advanced video editing
• Knowledge of music and editing according to beats as well as an understanding of post-production audio and color corrections
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."