Brand Communications Assistant Manager
Our client in the sports and lifestyle apparel industry seeks an Assistant Manager, Global Brand Communications for an ongoing contract that is likely to convert to a fulltime role. Must know PPT.
Support the development of an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communication package to support the adidas global brand communication objectives.
• Assist the team in developing marketing and communication plan materials that drive the business unit/functional area and lead to effective brand activations (Superior knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is a must)
• Support the team in managing post-production and all approval processes
• Assist in the coordination of toolkit delivery to markets
• Manage the delivery of campaign tools to the online repository
• Assist in the collection of local market requests in a responsible manner and provide feedback
• Support the integrated team in coordinating global and local agencies across projects and activities for the global brand communications team: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
• Act as partner to local markets in coordinating necessary materials and information to ensure best in class market activations.
• Assist in the support of campaign performance post-evaluation by coordinating research and tracking project development, collating results into regular quality reports.
• Manage processing of invoices for team
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Global Brand Communications team
x-Category Communications teams
Global Brand Design
Other external partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communication skills and some level of strategic thinking.
• Experience in marketing communications.
• Understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and exposure to project management.
• Ability to collaborate and use platforms and tools utilized by multiple functions as well as ability to support internal and external cross-functional groups, ex: communications, social, digital.
• Good presentation and organizational skills. *Superior knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
• 2+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills.