Brand Communications Designer
Our client, a global brand in the action sports and lifestyle space is looking for a Brand Communications Designer to join its growing creative team. Our ideal candidate is smart, creative, and innovative with an interest in action/Motorsports.
This is a full-time position onsite in the South Bay.
- Create design concepts and finalize production art for all communications materials (i.e., print and digital advertising, packaging, website, P.O.P., logos, catalogues, consumer flyers, print collateral, etc.).
- Challenge and innovate new methods of creative execution including: print, digital/online, in-store, brand activations, new photography, etc.
- Be a contributor to design meetings which direct the brand’s progression
- Present creative comps, visuals and forward-thinking design
- Show a direct understanding of successful brands inside and outside the industry and translate that understanding through a viable design ethic that complements the current direction of the brand
- Have a very strong understanding of current and future design trends.
- Works closely with E-commerce team to help maintain a consistent brand presentation online
- Works directly with Creative Services Manager to execute projects across all product categories in the timely manner
- Contribute to the archival of brand assets on local and cloud-based servers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field or the equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a design studio, agency or brand.
- Conceptual, creative thinker-who can strive in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to take direction and execute as directed
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented
- Proficiency in all design related programs and languages on Mac including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, and Powerpoint and other Microsoft office apps.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple duties at the same time
- Must be prepared and willing to put in the hours it takes to get the job done
- Culturally aware of Motorsports lifestyle
- Prior experience in Motorsports a plus
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."