Brand Communications Manager
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest accessories for every trendsetter. With their cool, fashion-forward, and modern must-haves, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading communications strategy, including PR, event planning, and paid strategies.
• Direct the communications strategy and develop, implement, and analyze all brand communications strategies for the retail and e-commerce businesses
• Create all messaging and execute cohesive messaging across all social media, editorial, digital, print, bloggers, and influencers
• Evaluate campaign performance and monitor KPI analytics and other methods of tracking results of communications
• Oversee editorial coverage, online presence, special events and pop-ups, and weekly and monthly reports
• Hire and manage interns, foster a collaborative environment, and establish and maintain strong blogger and influencer relationships
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ PR and communications experience, preferably in fashion/lifestyle
• Track record of top-tier digital placements
• Have strong relationships in the fashion/luxury media industry
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and Google Docs/Sheets and Google Analytics