Our client, a busy marketing team in the travel industry, is looking to hire a Brand Coordinator on their team.
This would be onsite in the Valley, and would be temp to perm.
Develop and implement onboard marketing communications in support of guest experience and onboard revenue initiatives. Assist in the curation of content related to new technology platform.
• Use input from various teams including Marketing, Operations, IT and others to create new marketing communications in support of the onboard guest experience and revenue teams.
• Develop comprehensive creative briefs and work with an in-house creative team to develop meaningful and on-brand communications.
• Ensure input and approval are received from appropriate internal teams.
• Build schedules, keep track of budgets and manage projects to ensure they are produced and delivered within requested specifications.
• Work with production team and supply chain to ensure final projects are delivered to the ships.
• Work with the in-house creative team to curate content (both imagery and copy) related to a new guest-facing onboard technology platform.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in experience in marketing management/communications in either a corporate setting or agency
• Strong organizational and communication skills for interaction with management, other departments, agencies and designers
• Experience in hospitality/travel industry a plus
• Analytical skills are required with the ability to resolve and present complex issues and results.
• Copy editing skills are preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of design programs such as InDesign and Illustrator are helpful but not required.
Send your resume today!