Our client – a global brand design strategy firm – is looking for a Brand Designer to join their team for a 12-week project that starts as soon as this Tuesday!
- Conceptualizing and executing a visual brand identity consisting of just a logo (no tagline) for two corporate clients in the healthcare and energy industries
- Once the visual brand identity is set, you will also develop the brand guidelines, including, typography, color palette, etc.
- After the brand guidelines are fully developed you will then design the templates for the client to use, which include: presentation decks, letterhead, flyers, employee badges, etc.
The ideal aesthetic:
- Clean and smart without being boring
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked on brand identity projects and has worked on a range of deliverables
Please apply with updated resume, hourly rate requirements and portfolio. If someone in your network is a better fit, please forward along. We offer a referral bonus!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."