Brand Development Coordinator
Posting Date: 2/25/18
Title: Brand Development Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type:Full Time
Our client is a forward thinking brand looking for exceptional Brand Development Coordinator.
The Brand Development Marketing Coordinator assists in the development and execution of marketing campaigns ensuring on time delivery of materials and assets. Primary projects include supporting the marketing calendar and scoping for new product launches to new program implementation.
• Manage relationship with various departments to create and develop national promotions and sponsorship
• Establish trust and credibility with franchisees, vendors, and associates.
• Assist in executing the marketing calendar to validate sales potential of various promotions and new products.
• Craft marketing communications to the field and work closely with cross-functional departments to coordinate content and information for bi-weekly e-newsletter, Mellow Times.
• Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
• Expert-level skill with Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong project management, relationship management, and analysis skills.
• Proven track record of building winning marketing campaigns.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks within a constantly changing and demanding environment
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or any related field; MBA preferred