Our client is an iconic, global beauty company presenting the latest hair care must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their innovative, on-trend, and modern products, you can effortlessly create any flawless hairstyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of brand management, customer marketing, and shopper marketing. You would also be responsible for managing concept development, planning, and execution of market activation.
• Lead brand management and implement an activity masterplan and regional strategy to deliver brand targets
• Evaluate business trends across all segments and top customers to enable right choices, activations, and solutions
• Implement marketing plans for specific products and categories based on brand performance analysis and specific programs deep-dive
• Analyze consumer trends, consumer insights, category dynamics, and competitive market and present key insights from market research to develop brand strategies
• Manage gross margin and product contribution through SKUs management, cost of goods optimizations, and promo budget optimization
• Collaborate with cross functional teams, including trade marketing, education, public relations, and forecasting to ensure delivery of local market needs
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 6-7+ years’ marketing or product management experience in beauty industry
• 1+ years’ experience in Director role
• Professional channel experience
• Knowledge across all areas of brand management