Brand Experience Designer - Creative Lead
Creative Lead – Strategic & Conceptual
Our Client is creating the future of brand experience design. As a Creative Lead you will bring our client’s brands to life in an authentic way that energizes and inspires consumers every day. As the lead designer on a project, you will set the tone and define the storytelling opportunities on a given project. Working closely with a cross-functional team (developer, project manager, account manager and other designers) you will be responsible for delivering a holistic brand experience from concept to installation.
- In collaboration with the Creative Director, utilizes exceptional design skills and demonstrate innovation to create original design solutions that develop and drive innovative 2D and 3D design solutions that elevate employee experiences.
- Creates and presents materials that effectively communicate design concepts to team, leader, director and to various audiences.
- Excel at all phases of the creative process, from brainstorming through execution. You know how to work methodically and creatively at the same time.
- Be resourceful. Deliver inspiring design solutions for any budget.
- Strong understanding of materials and methods/processes. Can quickly gauge feasibility of design concepts.
- Expertly manages and maintains relationships with all partners.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to current trends in design, art, fashion, branding and experience design.
- Shares knowledge, experience and skill with other design staff; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across projects.
- General ratio of work is 70% conceptual, strategic design 30% production design and may shift given specific projects.
- Ability to influence and lead 3D rendering designers, production designers and other designers to help bring your vision to life.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present projects to clients, both internal and external.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Environmental Design or equivalent, and a minimum of 5+ years of progressively technically sophisticated experience in design.
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, texture, and spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and layout. Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence.
- Demonstrated high level expertise using computer design applications including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup.
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives and effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines. Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Strong Self Starter, and Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities demands and changes.