Brand Management Associate
Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s accessories collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the Brand Manager and service department.
- Manages account openings in coordination with ASM’s, Sales Administration and Visual Merchandising
- Coordinates co-op advertising and visual orders with Arts and Graphics team
- Manages jeweler mailings and correspondence and sales initiatives
- Assists in events coordination
- Manages in-store visual rotation and aligns with commercial initiatives
- Handles internal advertising/branding requests through the Art Department
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years administrative assistant experience
- Intermediate computer skills; MS Word & Excel
- Typing 50wpm
- Interpersonal skills