Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting best-in-class creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of premier brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading consumer marketing plans and mentoring team members. You would also be responsible for working with various internal and external partners and managing vendor relationships.
• Serve as the voice of the brand and oversee the development and implementation of consumer marketing plans, including marketing and PR
• Lead the brand marketing team, mentor team members, and foster a collaborative environment; manage the execution of all consumer-facing elements of the marketing mix
• Partner with the Product Development to implement marketing initiatives and ensure the flow of items is aligned with the trade and consumer demand
• Oversee brand positioning and develop a five-year marketing plan, highlighting channel specific plans for each channel of distribution
• Manage external vendor relationships, create sales and marketing decks for brand presentations and line reviews, and ensure deliverables are completed on-time
• 5+ years’ brand marketing experience
• Exposure to customer marketing a plus
• Knowledge of natural products/trends