Our client is a renowned company presenting award-winning consumer goods for every trendsetter. Their modern, cool, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of product strategies and product category strategy management based on product evaluation, packaging, pricing, competition, forecasting, consumer and retail trend analysis, PR, advertising, and promotions.
• Develop and implement product strategies using traditional and non-traditional methods to drive brand awareness, preference, and loyalty
• Oversee product category strategy management based on product evaluation, packaging, pricing, competition, forecasting, consumer and retail trend analysis, PR, advertising, and promotions
• Manage advertising, PR, social media, product placement, event marketing, location-based marketing, and product endorsement
• Monitor brand positioning and architecture to reflect changing consumer tastes and attitudes, market dynamics, and consumer trends
• Conduct competitive research to ensure product offerings are the best in class in terms of quality, innovation, styling, pricing, and trends
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or business management; MBA preferred
• 7-10 years’ brand strategy experience at a consumer products company, preferably with products targeted to kids or moms