Our client is a popular specialty brand creating must-have favorites among food enthusiasts. Their on-trend, creative, and one-of-a-kind treats perfectly complement every delicious meal.
As the Brand Manager, you would be responsible for leading the overall business management and creative development to build the brand and drive business growth.
• Create and implement strategic brand marketing plans to strengthen the brand’s image and increase brand awareness, penetration, and purchase frequency
• Develop consumer facing creative executions, including TV, print, radio, digital and social media, and entertainment partnerships
• Maintain strong relationships with key vendors and cross-functional partners and drive consumer takeaway at retail
• Oversee short- and long-term budgets for the portfolio of products and ensure key marketing programs are implemented at retail
• Supervise, train, and lead a team of brand management professionals and manage the intern program with local business schools
• Master’s in business administration preferred
• 5+ years’ CPG marketing experience
• Knowledge of food business in the CPG industry
• Strong analytical, decision-making, creative, and communication skills