Our client is a premier digital agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Brand Manager, you would be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships across multiple projects with many moving pieces, and work with agency leadership, Project Managers and Producers to ensure all projects are completed on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget.
• Work directly with client team to lead all aspects of the account, leveraging your strategic prowess and superior management skills to make exciting and impactful work
• Bring your strong leadership skills to the table as you will be the voice of both the client and the agency in setting expectations, communicating needs, and presenting ideas
• Work with Project Managers and Producers to coordinate internal strategy, creative, development and production teams
• Partner closely with agency leadership as we develop strategies and tactics for clients and help accurately scope projects, plan resources, track budgets, and create schedules
• Write strategic and project briefs, and be able to present them to clients and internal creative teams to kick off work
• Foster a productive atmosphere among team members that is conducive to creating superior creative and technical executions
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ experience in a client facing account management role
• Digital agency experience
• Proven track record of excellence in overseeing multiple projects while
collaborating effectively across teams
• Competent in leading and managing digital experiences and social media
• Experience working directly with clients, from junior level to C-level
• Experience with InDesign, Asana and Slack a plus