Our client is a stylish, fashion-forward and trendy shoe line best known for their rustic and fashionable boots. With fine materials and sophisticated designs, they are truly a fashion statement. This exciting company is warm and welcoming; with a wonderful culture that breeds entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will serve as a liaison to the central marketing group. You will be facilitating all footwear marketing functions including asset creation, web design and content creation, executing digital, social and e-mail programs, in-store events, trade shows, social media, PR and collateral asset materials.
• Assist VP Marketing, VP Footwear Marketing, and SVP Business Development/Private Label in all aspects of marketing management that support strategic business objectives
• Facilitate all footwear marketing functions including asset creation, web design and content creation, executing digital, social and e-mail programs, in-store events, trade shows, and collateral asset materials
• Support marketing functions for the licensed brands as well as new business development and private label
• Serve as the driver and interface for the central creative team around all division marketing projects, including creative briefing, creative ideation, timelines and budgets
• Oversee and track marketing budget; controlling costs
• Work with VPs of Marketing to develop and implement social and interactive marketing strategies as part of the integrated marketing plan.
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- Exhibit honesty and respect in dealings with others, both within our agencies and outside
- Exercise sound judgment and common sense
- Work with a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience