Our client is a well-known beauty brand creating the latest skin care must-haves with their groundbreaking formulas. Their innovative, natural, and scientifically-advanced approach keeps your skin healthy and beautiful all-day long.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans for key skincare and cosmetic franchises and retailers. You would also be responsible for localizing all new product launches for assigned franchises and leading in-store strategy and promotional planning.
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns for assigned product franchise, including digital media, samples, promotional kits, and in-store events
• Lead concept development for U.S. specific products, identify unique claims, translate clinical results, benchmarking vs competition and crafting product USP
• Direct new product launches, including customizing claims with R&I, developing US specific artwork, and coordinating all creative assets
• Serve as the key contact and liaison with the customer marketing and sales teams for designated retailers
• Develop all in-store promotional materials for assigned franchises, such as promotional bundles, collateral for events, event kits, samples, coupons
• Manage in-store display development, including developing creative briefs, working with the sales account liaison, and creating final specs with purchasing teams
• Bachelor's degree
• Marketing experience in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with e-tailers/specialty or skin care category preferred