A Brand Manager you'll be pivotal in expanding and deepening our client's brand strategies as a full time employee assigned exclusively to one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies in the world in the high tech industry. You'll support execution, working with program team members and creative resources to deliver the highest-quality work across all mediums, managing timelines and budgets. You'll provide assistance for tracking the impact and learnings of these activities and bringing your insights back to the client's core brand strategies.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years account experience in a marketing role, Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to gain trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Clear ability to craft innovative approaches and plans
- Contribute to the development of a Client’s short- and long-term strategic plans
- Proven ability to lead creative and project teams to bring creative ideas to execution, and deliver concepts to consumers
-Exceptional verbal and written communications, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to quickly integrate into a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Comfortable in the high tech industry and have some subject matter experience
- Retail experience preferred, electronic sales a plus
- Be a proactive thinker, comfortable with taking significant initiative in an autonomous atmosphere
- Some travel, including international, will be required.
Health, dental, and vision insurance; paid vacation and holidays. No relocation provided for this opportunity.
This is a full-time, salaried position—with full benefits as detailed above.