6 month contract, possibility to extend/convert
Our large, caffeinated coffee client in SODO is seeking a Brand Manager to help launch their new retail stores. As Brand Manager, everyday will be an adventure – you will be interfacing with manager’s across product, supply, retail operations, and finance. You will also execute plan, check and adjust as the business matures.
- Develops strategic assessments for products & programs and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Leads a highly matrixed cross-functional team, attempting to craft a solution to a complex request by leadership to accelerate the launch of a new program.
- Roll out the initial program then check and adjust as the business matures.
- 5 to 7 years total marketing and/or general business management experience
- 3 years project leadership in a cross functional environment.
- Understanding of interdependencies between brand, retail operations and supply chain strongly preferred.