Brand Marketing Activation Specialist
Our client in the activewear industry seeks a Brand Marketing Activation Specialist for a one year contract that could extend or convert to a fulltime role.
This will involve program management for an upcoming international festival/event with multiple dates and locations.
- Program management: Ticket distribution, on-site activation logistics/programming, partner support/feedback, project tracking/management
- Administrative support: opening POs, budget tracking, agency feedback consolidation, women's calendar management, quarterly women's reviews
- Community Management/Studio Launch support: help develop strategic plans and execution needs
- Horizontal Communication Manager: assist with horizontal communications to categories and functions around women's brand and influencer strategy for the festivals/events
Brand Marketing Specialist
Support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and activations for key initiatives and/or categories with direct responsibilities for coordinating execution of event, digital, social and media tactics.
• Support the x-functional and x-category team in developing marketing and communication plans that drive women’s business and lead to effective communication activities.
• Support the team in writing briefs, managing agency relationships, post-production and internal approvals for creative and activation needs
• Be the point person for all x-functional collaboration (PR, social, ecomm, retail, events)
• Manage Budget/Forecasting
• Open POs and track spending/invoices
• Coordinate campaign/activation recaps and post mortems, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing
• Maintain and updated status report on all marketing elements with clear action items and deliverables and follow-up with x-category/functional team members as needed to ensure all project elements are on track
• Help prepare agendas and take notes for X-functional/Category meetings and festival internal meetings
• Create and maintain presentation materials (PPT, videos, etc) to support internal and external campaign updates and sell-in meetings
• Manage Influencer requests and track social/appearance asks across Categories and CTC
• Own Seasonal and festival promo ordering and seeding
• Assist with festival activation planning (retail, dome activation, social post plans)
• Manage festival event logistics and activation executions (108 events)
• Manage festival AdHoc requests (influencer requests for activations, content programming, Hollywood studio events, tix requests)
• Studios – once we have a studio, connect with program managers for activation planning across women’s categories
Director Brand Communications, Senior Director Brand Communications, U.S. Category Brand Communications Leads, Global Brand Communications, Brand Activation Leads (i.e. Newsrooms), Agencies, Sports Marketing, Analytics, and Brand Design (U.S. and Global)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven results and orientation based in critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Organizational and executional skills when owning a project/activation.
· Consistent, proven ability to drive comprehensive, connected journeys across all channels.
· Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
· Experience working in or managing agency partnerships
· Understanding of both traditional and digital/social marketing channels and analytics
· Proven ability to articulate and deliver insightful briefs at all levels in various formats.
· Good communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years + broad marketing experience across all areas
· Degree educated preferably focused in a Marketing discipline