Brand Marketing Analyst
Mass beauty company located in City of Industry is looking for a Brand Marketing Analyst to come on for 8-9 months.
This position will work collaboratively with the internal teams including, but not limited to the Sales, Creative, Communications, Product Development, Merchandising, and Supply/Chain Operations team.The ideal candidate is strong analytically and has experience with business analysis, forecasting, pricing strategy, merchandising analysis, and marketing budget management. In addition, the candidate should possess excellent skills in project management, communication, organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem solving. The candidate preferably should have a passion for cosmetics and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand Analytics – Pull, analyze, and synthesize into recommendations both internal sales POS data and IRI scan data to understand the effectiveness of each product, line, and promotion. Analyze and utilize that information promptly to inform decisions on promotions, pricing and product line-ups.
- Strategic Brand Planning – Develop marketing programs to maximize revenue and establish positioning in a competitive marketplace. Help to identify revenue opportunities and optimizations within the portfolio.
- Marketing Plans - Develop and execute marketing plan, defining what support is needed to hit financial goals: Promotions, Coupons, In-store Displays.
- Sell-in – Be the brand champion, travel with Sales team as required to present lines to key Retailers in an honest, compelling manner.
- Competitive Awareness – Know the competition, capture best practices, and put these findings into place to enhance the brand’s sales
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in Brand Management working with Food, Drug, and Mass retailers