Brand Marketing Director
Our client is a well-known health and wellness brand helping individuals achieve their fitness goals. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it’s never been easier to live a healthy lifestyle every day.
As the Brand Marketing Director, you would develop and implement brand marketing communication strategy, campaigns, PR and organic social to drive brand awareness and retention. You would also be responsible to drive leads funnel, member retention, and ensure consistent and compelling brand voice and message.
• Lead the overall planning, impact and alignment of brand-related areas, including brand positioning, brand values, brand messaging, brand communications to drive awareness and cohesive messaging
• Direct end-to-end management of campaigns and projects from conception to creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting
• Partner with Director of Growth Marketing to measure the success of campaigns and projects and manage the marketing calendar to ensure cohesive planning across functions
• Ensure alignment and collaborate with cross-department stakeholders to drive consistent brand standards and compelling brand message to target consumers
• Lead PR including strategy, agency partnerships, national and local press and organic social media strategy, including engaging brand influencers, organic brand strategy and community management
• Develop seasonal and monthly marketing and brand strategies targeting existing members to drive retention and ancillary revenue
• 8+ years integrated marketing experience in the consumer and/or lifestyle brand space; retail/DTC experience a plus
• Track-record of leading brand management initiatives with business impact
• Social media and PR experience
• Skilled at influencing teams across the organization and building alignment
• Strong organizational, planning, communication, and presentation skills