Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting award-winning consumer goods for every trendsetter. Their modern, cool, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for identifying emerging trends and opportunities on short-term long-term basis to create equity and brands for the company’s products. You would also be responsible for translating business objectives into brand strategies and overseeing tradeshows.
• Identify emerging trends and opportunities on short-term long-term basis to create equity and brands for the company’s products
• Translate business objectives and strategies into cohesive brand objectives, strategies, and plans to facilitate growth
• Evaluate licensing opportunities and oversee product line profitability analysis for each license to manage risk assessment and break-even analysis
• Analyze POS data for response to advertising and promotional support and conduct product research to understand the changing needs of the consumer, marketplace, and retailer
• Oversee company tradeshows, ensure aligned with budget and objectives, and provide recommendations on new products and line extensions to maximize success and profitability
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 5+ years’ consumer packaged goods product industry
• Extensive marketing and product research experience