Brand Marketing Strategy Director
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, offering a fresh, luxurious, and modern approach. Their company culture fosters creativity and houses some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the strategy development and execution for consumer research, micro-inclusivity, cross-brand collaborations, and all competitive analyses. You would also be responsible for leading the brand marketing budget and marketing spend.
• Manage the strategy development and execution for consumer research, micro-inclusivity, cross-brand collaborations, and all competitive analyses
• Serve as the key brand representative and establish a vision for global cohesive messaging; ensure campaigns are aligned with the company’s guidelines and objectives
• Build topline positioning and strategy for each season and direct the consumer-facing story in partnership with the product marketing team
• Lead brand events, ensure brand voice is consistent, implement go-to-market strategies, and lead inclusivity-centric panels
• Bachelor’s degree
• Extensive proven brand marketing experience