*open to relocation*
Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this position, you would be responsible for fostering new business relationships with key beauty brands and maintaining current relationships. You would also be responsible for researching emerging beauty brands and trends.
• Recruit new key beauty brands, build relationships, and maintain strong relations with current partners; foster new relationships by cold calling, email, and in person meetings
• Conduct comprehensive and strategic market research, analyze results, and decide best method to initiate new business opportunity
• Research emerging beauty trends to achieve subscribers expectations every month and provide customers with the latest products and brands
• Collaborate with the brands team to curate products for subscribers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in the beauty industry
• Possess strong communication, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills