Brand Program Manager
Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing project management for creative and content shared service projects.
• Lead project management for creative and content shared service projects, including digital banners, social, emails, landing pages, and videos
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, production, client services, and localization to drive successful delivery of creative deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ producer/project management role at a digital agency, creative agency, or studio
• Experience in planning design, production, and development of websites and ad campaigns
• Understanding of customer journey, user experience, and web design principles